We invite you to step away to immerse in self. Sometimes we need to get out of our own lives to really see who we are, what we need, and where we want to go from here. In this retreat, Katherine and Angelique will help you to cultivate the tools and wisdom to truly transform – to truly heal, so that you can move onward from our time together with awareness, connection, and purpose.
The retreat is scheduled for February 21 through the 27th at Habitas Tulum, a sustainable sanctuary nestled between the jungle and the Caribbean sea. Visit their website for details and stunning images – www.habitastulum.com
- 6 night/ 7 days at Habitas Tulum + 19% daily room tax (room choices are detailed below)
- Roundtrip airport transportation
- Welcome culinary dinner at Moro, the Habitas on-site restaurant the day we arrive + a welcome drink.
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation class
- Daily breakfast after meditation and yoga
- Dharma talks on the beach at some super hip, super beautiful, and supper delicious spots on Tulum beach including BeTulum, PapayaPlaya, and one yet to be disclosed!
- Three family style lunches @ above local beach front restaurants with day beds (alcohol not included)
- One on one guidance and support sessions with one of your hosts
- Pranayama workshop
- Asana technique workshop
- Sound healing journey the night of arrival.
- Evening cacao ceremony
- Evening Yin Yoga journey with Acupuncture in Savasana
- Day trip to Mayan ruins and centotes (including transportation and an in town lunch)
Tezmezcal is offered as an additional, yet highly suggested experience.
Connect with your ancestral lineage, clear trauma, and unite with the elements of earth, nature and the universe in this ancient Mayan healing ritual.
Please let us know if you are interested in this adventure.
We are also offering as optional add-ons, culinary dinners at some of the finest restaurants Tulum has to offer.
Join us for all of these dinners, or a selection of which you choose.
Details will be made available at sign up but will include options such as Verdant, Arca, Hartwood, Casa Banana, Ocumare, etc.
We will need to know your choice to dine with us and enjoy this culinary journey about a month prior to departure to ensure a group reservation as it is high season in Tulum. Please note,
Prices listed below are the early-bird rate and require deposit and registration is to be completed by December 20th.
Each room has one Queen sized bed or King bed and can be booked as single or double occupancy.
All prices are inclusive of local 19% sales tax.
Single occupancy $5590
Single occupancy $4990
Double occupancy $3500
A deposit of $1500 is required to secure your spot by December 20th